The Summer Steeple Challenge:
Four events at four different stables using some of the most difficult steeples around!
07th of July – 01:00 AM – FPR – BIG Steeple – 37 Hours – 25 Runs
13th of July – 11:00 AM – WPG – New Steeple – 48 Hours – 25 Runs (Party after the event)
21st of July – 01:00 AM – EPG – Mountain Top – 48 Hours – 25 Runs
28th of July – 01:00 AM – LLL – Container Steeple – 48 Hours – 25 Runs
- Have fun. These races are not so easy but it is supposed a good time, trying hard, helping each other and socializing.
- Quickjump, Nimble, modified AO’S etc – are forbidden. If someone is caught using these things they will be disqualified.
- Required equipment: Hoofs, Bridle, Tail, armbinder/cuffs or hand hoofs.
- These are long events, so please take turns when other ponies are there to run.
- Every competitor will get a ribbon.
- Ponies who compete at all 4 events will get an extra prize.
- You need to follow the hosts orders!
I hope you have all fun with these races, good luck, and play fair!