The Pony League goes in the fifth season!
I would like to remind you, we do ponysports to have fun, to spend a good time together and also to compete. Fairplay is absolutely recommended, quickjump and illegal shortcuts will not be tolerated and end up with disqualification.
Rules are very simple:
1) The event runs minimum 24 hours
2) Every participant has only a limited number of runs (maybe 5 or 10 or 15, probably 20 or 25)
3) If a pony tries for more times, the result will appear on the board, but only the first runs will count
4) I will update the “official interim result” for minimum 1 time on my webpage
5) After 24 hours+ the official final result will be posted at ponyinfo group, my webpage and the sl-ponyplay-site
7) For all events, rules will follow those set for PonyplayCup. See http://slponyplay.com/ponyplaycup.php for details
8) Every Pony who participates at an event get an additional point at the end of the season
9) It will be usually every week one 24 hours+ event
10) Standings will be posted on my webpage
11) There will be between 40 and 52 events per year.
12) No. of Barrel, Carting, Slalom and Steeple events will be identical in the end of the year.
13) Quickjump, Nimble, modified AO’S etc – are forbidden. If someone gets caught using these things she/he will be disqualified.
14) Required equipment: Hooves, Bridle with bit, Tail, armbinder/cuffs or hand hooves.
14a) When the event host is locked as pony, she is allowed to remove the bit to be able to do her duties with teleporting ponies/guests to the event etc.
15) No drama rule – who causes drama – is OUT!
16) Lag – we all suffer it, we all know it is bad. But we all know, SecondLife was not made to be for racing. So we need to take it like it is. Please don’t bug the Stable owners or me about – it is like it is. Whining won’t change what Linden Labs do!
17) What is to do, when a pony is banned at the Event-Sim? It is not the event host who is responsible for this. When you are banned, have a talk with the stable owner. I don’t want to get involved in this!
18) Spectators: we are all happy to have spectators, who cheer for the ponies, to have a good talk and to meet with friends. The Pony League has a social aspect, so this is important too. So we are always happy to have them. What we don’t want is people camping at the event, just to slow others down! – So simple rule: idling and camping on the competition sim is not allowed.
19) Please don’t forget – we run for virtual ribbons. We are no enemies, we are ponyplayers. It is nice to win a ribbon – but it is more important to have good friends!!!!!
20) We understand that, because of the competitiveness of these events, tensions can run high. That is fine. However, we ask that you respect your fellow competing ponies. If you have a valid complaint, please voice it in IM, and never in public. Ponies that publicly accuse another contestant of cheating/foul play will be disqualified from the running and the next, upcoming event
21) Judges: Genara Stromfield, Iren Wyx, Ralna Payne