The Pony League goes in the third season!
I would like to remind you, we do ponysports to have fun, to spend a good time together and also to compete. Fairplay is absolutely recommended, quickjump and illegal shortcuts will not be tolerated and end up with disqualification.
Rules are very simple:
1) The event runs 24 hours
2) Every participant has only a limited number of runs (maybe 5 or 10 or 15)
3) If a pony tries for more times, the result will appear on the board, but only the first runs will count
4) I will update the “official interm result” for minimum 1 time in my webpage
5) After 24 hours the official final result will be posted at ponyinfo group, my webpage and the sl-ponyplay-site
7) For all events, rules will follow those set for PonyplayCup. See http://slponyplay.com/ponyplaycup.php for details
8) Every Pony who participates at an event get an additional point at the end of the season
9) It will be usually every week one 24 hours event
10) Standings will be posted on my webpage